Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Homeowner's Feedback about their SALE - Loganville, GA


Just received these kind words from a seller I had the pleasure of working with (her home went under contract in 15 days; closed in a month). While I didn't get to physically meet her because she now resides in Iowa, she was a joy to work with! 

Hi Natasha!

I hope this email finds you enjoying your day! If I had ten thousand tongues I could not thank you enough for your patience and outstanding professionalism. I appreciate the fact that you always made time for me, and were always willing to answer my many questions. If given any future opportunities, I will recommend you to friends and family members in need of assistance. Too, I received the card you sent today, and I would like to thank you for making a donation in my name. May the kindness you have shown me be returned to you in blessings too numerous for you to count!

Thanks again and may you always be prosperous in all that you do!
-Sherri




If you are planning to SELL your home, give me a call at (404) 857-2508!
  
 In Georgia, I service Monroe, Loganville, Grayson, Snellville, Lilburn, Lithonia, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Dacula, and Stone Mountain. 

Outside of these areas? No problem! I can still help!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natasha Liburd Bazile is a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Atlanta and the Lead Home Stager with Heart of Decor in Georgia (virtual services available). She prides herself in being a guide to her clients and finds fulfillment in helping them achieve their goals.

Direct Phone: (404) 857-2508 
www.NatashaKnowsATLHomes.com Email - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment