Friday, March 11, 2016

SOLDbyNat.com in Lawrenceville, GA - The Real Estate Roller Coaster

CONGRATULATIONS to my buyer client for staying the course and puchasing his 1st home. Another congrats to the relieved sellers!


While everyone was all smiles at closing, the last couple of weeks wasn't as picture-perfect. I could write several different blog posts on many different areas surrounding this transaction. Some of the titles would be:

1) Choose Your Lender Wisely
2) Buying and Selling a Home - I'm stressed beyond belief!
3) Buying and Selling a Home - I'm ready to call it quits!
4) All the Moving Parts of the Sales Process
5) The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly of Down-payment Assistance Programs
6) Choosing the Right Agent

If you haven't gathered already, this transaction was a roller coaster. Funny thing is, it was smooth sailing for a long time. Then it got really bumpy... 

While I love helping people achieve their real estate goals, one thing I do not love about this business are the many variables (so many moving parts, many of which are out of my control). For example... I stress to buyers how important it is to chose the right lender. I have had lenders not respond in a timely manner, not want to communicate with me, and downright get missing. It may not sound like a big deal, but when the buyer's Financing Contingency is about to end, they don't have loan approval, and will be in danger of losing their Earnest Money, it is kinda (VERY) important that I'm able to communicate with the lender. 

While this transaction gave me several added gray hairs, I am grately for what I learned during the process, and more grateful that I helped my client navigate the bumps and sit down at the closing table to purchase his first home. I was also very happy that the sellers were just as relieved and they equally appreciative of my efforts as well. 

So when some asks, "Do I really need an agent?", my answer is YES! Things change to quickly in the is business and the average person does not have the time, nor experience to navigate it on their own. 

Looking to SELL or BUY a home? 
Let's chat and see if we'll be a good fit for each other!
404-857-2508
www.SOLDbyNat.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natasha Bazile is a Realtor & Home Stager. She prides herself in being a guide to her clients and finds fulfillment in helping them achieve their goals.

Direct Phone: (404) 857-2508 
www.SoldbyNat.com Email - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube

2 comments: