Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Welcome Relocating Norfolk Southern Employees!



If you didn't hear, one of the nation's premier transportation companies announced on January 27th the closing their Roanoke facility and relocate 500 jobs to Norfolk or Atlanta.

Expressions of pain, anger and worry poured out from Richmond and Washington, District of Columbia. Read more here.

My heart goes out to the families affected. Having worked in Corporate America for many years prior to becoming a Realtor, I know how it feels to receive life changing news. While I cannot change what is transpiring, I can offer my assistance and expertise to anyone relocating to the Atlanta area. My passion is working with families/individuals relocating or in transition (up-sizing or downsizing) and I'd be happy to speak with you.   

Call or email me and let me know how I can assist you. View my Client Testimonials & Pictures.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natasha Liburd Bazile is a Realtor with Keller Williams Atlanta Partners and the Lead Home Stager with Heart of Decor in Georgia (virtual services available). She prides herself in being a guide to her clients and finds fulfillment in helping them achieve their goals.

Direct Phone: (404) 857-2508 
www.SoldbyNat.com Email - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment